“I offer you this prayer for all the difficult relationships in our
lives: God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot
change, The courage to change the person I can, And the wisdom to know
that person is me.”
Rev. Mary Manin Morrissey
I got such a laugh out of this quote. And how true!!!
May I always remember:
1. I am not in control over anyone but myself.
2. I cannot change you but I can change me and my perspective.
3. Acceptance does not mean Approval.
4. “NO.” is a complete sentence.
5. H.O.W. do I manage to live a life of Serenity? – with Honesty, Openness and Willingness.