Goddess Initiation 101
Are you feeling guided to connect more deeply with the Divine Feminine within and around you?
If you’re seeking to awaken your inner goddess wisdom and gathering with women on a similar path, join us for Goddess Initiation 101.
This six-week Zoom course offers a sacred circle for women of all ages and backgrounds to gather, connect, and explore their spiritual selves in a welcoming and inclusive space.
Together, we will invoke and deepen our relationship to the divine, becoming a unified Modern Mandala of contemporary women living in the here and now.
In Goddess Initiation 101, we will co-create a sisterhood that nourishes and grows you. Each week, we will engage in ancient rites to consecrate our precious time together, discovering our many purposes, defining our life missions, and giving meaning to our lives in the context of the present culture.
Benefits from participating:
- Align with and affirm your divinity, restoring and invigorating your self-appreciation and acceptance.
- Find joy and laughter among a safe and supportive fellowship of women on a kindred spiritual journey.
- Develop a greater sense of self-trust, and learn to make choices from a place of soul guidance and inner wisdom.
- Replenish your spirit in a welcoming sanctuary, and experience a profound sense of inner peace.
- Empower your intuition, learn to trust your inner voice, and build confidence and self-worth in all areas of your life.
- Delve into ancient feminine archetypes and affirmations, and learn how to apply their wisdom to your everyday life, relationships, and career.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect and topics we may explore in our six-week journey:
Contemplations * Guided Meditations * The Four Directions and The Four Elements * Ceremony * Altar * Oracle Card Readings * Unconditional Love * The Goddess * Transformation * The Body Temple * Chakras * Archetypes * Crystal Allies * Mandalas * And More…
Join us for Goddess Initiation 101 and experience the incredible power of sisterhood, the miracles found in the Divine Feminine we have yet to unearth and own and together, we will embody our Sacred selves and follow our authentic destinies.